NW METAL CALENDAR

I’m the guy who runs this blog. I live in the Seattle area and I like live metal.  Not necessarily all metal, but a pretty broad spectrum of it.  As a public service, I post on this page upcoming shows in the Seattle area (and sometimes elsewhere in the Northwest) as I become aware of them. I tend to focus on the shows I would like to see, but I’ve tried to make it broader than that, too.

WARNING: I get my information from reliable web sites, including the venues for the shows, but I can’t guarantee that what I find will stay accurate, so check it out for yourself.  And I don’t promise to update the info if a show is canceled or a band drops off a tour or the venue changes.  So before you show up to buy tickets at the door, check with the venue to make sure nothing has changed.

Sometimes I don’t list a show because I’m unfamiliar with the names, or because I missed an announcement or forgot to check a venue’s calendar. If you’re a band or a venue and you want us to add your info here, leave a comment below or send e-mail to:   islander@nocleansinging.com

____________________________________________________________

DEC 15 at Highline: Hail Santa 8 Night 1 – The Accused AD, Demon Hammer, Hallucinator, The Devils of Loudun, Oxygen Destroyer

DEC 16 at Highline: Hail Santa 8 Night 2 – Phobia, Xoth, Vitriol, The Great Sorcerer, Nosretep, Envenom

DEC 16 at Showbox SoDo: Steel Panther

DEC 22 at El Corazon: Maiden Seattle, Patitude (Pat Benatar Tribute), Phantom Fears (A Tribute to Rush)

DEC 31 at El Corazon: Hell’s Belles, Belles Bent For Leather, Iron Dragön

JAN 1 at Funhouse: Rue the Day

JAN 18 at Highline: Acephalix, Scolex, Fetid, Mortiferum

JAN 20 at El Corazon: Converge, Sumac, Cult Leader

JAN 20 at Showbox: August Burns Red, Born of Osiris, ERRA, Ocean Grove

JAN 24 at Showbox: Meshuggah, Code Orange, Toothgrinder

JAN 29 at El Corazon: Converge, Sumac, Cult Leader

FEB 13 at Showbox:  Sabaton, Kreator

FEB 15 at Chop Suey: YOB, Conan, The Ditch and the Delta

FEB 19 at Showbox SoDo:  Black Label Society, Corrosion of Conformity

FEB 27 at Studio Seven:  Septic Flesh, Dark Funeral, Thy Antichrist

MAR 2 at Showbox: Architects, Stick To Your Guns, Counterparts

MAR 5 at El Corazon: Iced Earth, Sanctuary, Kill Ritual

MAR 6 at El Corazon: DECIBEL TOUR — Enslaved, Wolves In the Throne Room, Myrkur, Khemmis

MAR 7 at Showbox (Market):  An Evening with Machine Head

MAR 9 at El Corazon: NW Metal Fest (details here)

MAR 10 at El Corazon: NW Metal Fest (details here)

MAR 13 at Studio Seven: Watain, Deströyer 666, Degial

MAR 13 at El Corazon: Knocked Loose, Terror, Jesus Piece, Stone

APR 2 at The Crocodile: Protest the Hero

MAY 8 at Showbox SoDo:  An Evening with Steven Wilson

MAY 13 at Studio Seven:  Soulfly, Nile

MAY 31 – JUN 2:  NORTHWEST TERROR FEST (Neumos, Barboza, Highline)

JUN 2 at El Corazon: Insomnium

JUN 10 at El Corazon: Hammerfall, Flotsam and Jetsam, Skelator

JUNE 10 at El Corazon: Hammerfall, Flotsam and Jetsam

_________________________________________________________

314 Responses to “NW METAL CALENDAR”

1. who knows says:

I don’t know if this is anything people here will be interested in, but Feb 11- at El Corazon, Chelsea Grin (and several other irrelevant bands.)

2. Volkov says:

Sunday, Jan 26th at Highline – Chapel, Weregoat, Old Skin

3. SomeRandomDude says:

I love you

4. Teri Renda says:

Under the section blogroll on this page, when you click on Northwest Metal Alliance, it comes up with a septic tank on it.

FYI

• Islander says:

Ooops! Well, the Northwest Metal Alliance link is obviously defunct. Why it’s redirecting to that septic tank site, I have no idea — not my doing, though it is kind of funny. Anyway, I’ve deleted the link. Reminds me that I need to clean up the blogroll, which I haven’t done in… forever.

5. Name Goes Here says:

I think you have the wrong date for the Carcass show, should be March 29th. \m/

6. Mike Hudson says:

UnHailoed will be performing at Studio Seven March 29, 2014 , Door opens at 6PM. All Ages- Bar 21 +ID UnHailoed has $10 ADV tickets available. Tickets @ door $15
    Battle for Allstars Tour. This is a showcase show for Sumerian Records
    (Additional bands performing at this show on Studio Seven website)

7. Mike Hudson says:

Unhailoed will be performinig at Louie G’s in Fife, WA, May 2, 2014, Show at 8PM, All Ages- Bar21+ID
    Cronological Injustice from Portland, OR is also scheduled to perform.
    Contact Louie G’s for tickets.

8. Mike Hudson says:

UnHailoed will be performing at the Hilton in Vancouver, WA July 4, 2014. Show @ 12PM
    Cronological Injustice is also scheduled for this show.
    More details on this Fourth of July event will be forthcoming on the bands Facebook pagein the near future.

9. Will says:

Looks like Loudness cancelled North American tour.

10. Dalton says:

Chimaira is playing at hemp fest all the other bands are playing at studio 7

11. John Devos says:

Monday July 7 @ The 2 Bit Saloon
    Ceremonial Castings (CD Release show)
    Drawn & Quartered
    Funeral Age

12. Carson says:

The SUMMER SLAUGHTER Tour 2014 w/ THE FACELESS – Rings Of Saturn – Archsphere – Fallujah – Fatality – Black Crown Initiate

13. Dalton says:

Deathblow, paralyzer, and blood of kings play at Josephines on Aug 9th too..

14. Trevor says:

DTA on Nov 18 at studio 7!

15. Carson says:

Thrash invasion Tour with: Onslaught – Artillery – Stryker – Fallen Angels + Guest at Studio 7 November 19

16. Hunter says:

Chimaira’s playing on AUG 16th @ Hempfest on the Peter Mcwilliams stage – 4:00PM. Also, Lacuna Coil & Devil You Know have a show on Sept. 20th @ El Corazon

17. Carson says:

RAVEN – Night Demon – Stonebender – Guests at Studio 7 November 2 and also EXODUS – Idolarty From (San Francisco) – Hedon + Guests http://www.studioseven.us/2014/08/monster-concerts-studio-seven-presents-exodus-guests-tickets-go-on-sale-this-saturday-at-12pm/

18. Carson says:

WHITE CHAPEL – Upon A burning Body – Glass Cloud – Never Met A Deadman – Prometheus at Studio 7 October 31st

19. Matt Wix says:

You are providing a true service to humanity here- thank you! See you at the show~

20. slash17 says:

PAIN OF SALVATION, Wed 9/24. El Corazon!

21. Dillon says:

What about Down nd Orange Goblin 12/10 at the showbox?

22. Alex says:

Unfortunately, Children of Bodom and Machine Head is cancelled

23. RC says:

Black Sabbath tribute night, its only five bucks, figured a bunch of people here might be interested. Thanks for keeping this list updated its been a huge help to me.