(Father Synn returns after a brief hiatus, ready once again to listen to your filthy confessions after first making his own, and then to inflict the penance.)
Truly my shame is deep my brethren. It has been two weeks now since our last confessional together. And without my firm hand (piercing eyes, flowing leonine mane, washboard abs… sorry, getting sidetracked there) to guide you, who knows what terrible acts you may have committed?
Dear god, what have I wrought?
So I beg you… come forth and let me cleanse you, let me wash you, let me bathe you and…
1. I thought that At War With Reality was a better comeback album than Surgical Steel.
2. I wish John Bush was still the singer of Anthrax.
3. I didn’t get into Gorguts until last year.
4. I consider The Dead Eye to be the best album The Haunted ever produced.
5. I really like Ilud Divinum Insanus by Morbid Angel… no, only kidding. I’m not that far gone.