(Father Synn is ready once again to listen to your filthy confessions after first making his own, and then to prescribe your penance. Unburden your diseased souls below.)
This week’s confessional has a special theme my brethren (and sistren). That of chances not taken and opportunities lost. Oh the sorrow. Oh the shame. Oh the goddamn fucking irritating annoyance of everyday life getting in the way!!!
As always, where I lead, thou shalt follow!
1. This weekend it is Hellfest in France, and although the line-up wasn’t quite enough to justify the expense and time… I also failed to realise that both Infestus and Nidingr were playing. Who I STILL haven’t seen!
2. I missed seeing Emperor live in London on their last ever tour due to a bout of cataclysmic illness (although I did finally get to see them at Bloodstock last year at least…)
3. I’ve still never seen The Ocean live (though I may be correcting that by year’s end)
4. I once missed seeing Altar of Plagues because I forgot they were playing near me.
5. Thankfully I’ve never seen Manowar live.