(Father Synn has been shirking his ministerial duties lately. We trust he has duly administered chastisement to his flesh. And now he is again ready for your flesh. Share your metal confessions in the comments. This is not a request.)
Forgive me my children, for I have synned… it has been one whole month since our last confessional. Truly it is a poor shepherd who neglects his flock for so long. Woe be upon me if any of you have been led astray in the meantime.
My only excuse, the only caveat I can offer… is that I’ve been off enjoying myself and getting drunk quite a few times… so suck it.
As always, let my sins be the shining light leading you on the path to redemption!
- I missed out on seeing the sheer brilliance of Stargazer last week due to an unfortunate mix of work pressures and an unexpected death in the family.
- I’ve not listened to an Iron Maiden album since 2006’s A Matter of Life and Death
- I have a terrible habit of putting items in my Bandcamp cart and then forgetting to actually buy them.
- I’ve seen enough bass + drum only acts to last me the rest of my days.
- There is still no excuse for Manowar.