(After a two-month break, Father Synn returns to NCS, ready to cleanse you of your manifold metal sins. Prepare to share your putrid failings in the Comments and accept the penance.)
Repent!!! Repent all ye sinners and sodomites!!! Repent and confess, for Father Synn has returned from his long pilgrimage in the vast and godless wilderness, eager to hear your tales of woe and transgression once more.
As always, let mine own flaws and failings be a lantern, leading you along the path of redemption!
- I almost always skip the instrumental tracks on every Shining album.
- And, speaking of skipping things, I skipped watching High on Fire at Damnation Festival last night just so I could have a chance to finally sit down and rest my legs (though it did also give me a chance to grab some prime real-estate in order to watch Primordial).
- I keep finding album promos on my computer that I’ve downloaded with the intention to review, but then never listened to.
- I’m still not as blown away by Panopticon as everyone else on this site seems to (though I still really like the music, particularly Kentucky).
- I still can’t stand Manowar.