(It’s Sunday, and therefore Father Synn returns with another Metal Confessional, ready once again to hear your sins and mete out the penance. I believe the enjoyment of meting out penance is the principal reason why Father Synn became a man of the cloth. )
Truly this is a momentous edition of Father Synn’s Metal Confessional, for many of our loyal congregation will surely have sinned their happy little hearts out at MDF over the past few days, and will surely have a burning need to confess their crimes.
So to them I say… step forward, and be absolved! (Disclaimer: absolution not guaranteed)
But first, as always, let me bare myself before you once again!
1. I occasionally re-order the track-listing of certain albums on my itunes to make them flow better.
2. “The Unforgiven II” might just be my favourite Metallica song.
3. Whisper Supremacy is my favourite Cryptopsy album.
4. Try as I might, I just can’t get into Converge.
5. I like big butts, and I cannot lie.