(Father Synn returns after 4 weeks of intense purification so that he may once again hear all your disgusting metal sins. Please leave them in the Comments so all that “purification” won’t be wasted.)
Rejoice my children, for I am returned to you from my wanderings! 40 days and 40 nights in the wilderness… or at least, it feels like that. Time flies when you’re drinking/carousing/shirking your priestly duties…
So once more I come before you burdened with the weight of truths yet untold and words yet unspoken. Let me be as a light to you in the darkness, a balm to your wounded soul, a… canary in a particularly pungent coal mine.
Let me lead you. And where I go, thou shalt follow, into the arms of metallic salvation!
Let the congregation bear witness, for these are my sins:
- I don’t really care one way or the other that Black Sabbath are (finally) throwing in the towel. It’s probably long overdue though.
- I’ve never listened to a single Blaze Bailey-era Iron Maiden album…
- Or a single Ripper Owens-era Judas Priest album.
- “Starless Aeon” is one of my favourite Dissection songs. In fact I probably listen to Reinkaos more often than I do The Somberlain.
- As much as I love them… I still think Inquisition would be even better with a bassist.
Now it’s your turn to reciprocate. The old “sacred reach-around” as we call it.
So get to it. I don’t have all day!